Very often, my clients experience optimal energy levels, healthy blood sugar levels, can achieve and maintain a healthy weight, and have a more enhanced overall wellbeing. I don’t use any super no magic pill. I don’t promote any of the latest Detox or Cleanse Diets, nor do my clients ever hear me suggest that they juice ‘till they’re green.
Because these crutches,
Latest diet trends and fads,
Food restricting plans
You are unique.
YOU ARE UNIQUE
Your body is a magnificent creation. Every cell in your body comes with its own personal roadmap – it’s called DNA. This DNA is yours, and only yours – so, I’m sorry, but what worked for your best friend, your Aunt, your golf partner, or your business partner may not work for you.
That’s why when we work together, we can discover what works for you. This is the reason my clients experience optimum energy levels, healthy blood sugar values, can achieve and maintain their weight, have a more enhanced overall well being. My clients “feel” healthy, which they usually expressed as:
- Feeling rested after they wake up
- Have the energy to
- Go to the gym before or after work
- Cook dinner, clean up, and help their kids with schoolwork
- Play with their kids, partner, lover, spouse – whomever – on the weekend
- Look forward to buying that new shirt, shorts, or bathing suit
- Are confident in their food choices for breakfast, lunch, lunch, and dinner
WHY TWO LUNCHES ARE BETTER THAN ONE
I know what you’re thinking …
You: Beth, ehem, You made a typo.
Me: No. I didn’t.
You: Yeah, ya’ did. You put ‘lunch’ twice in that last bullet point.
Me: Yeah. I know.
See, that’s one of my tricks.
That’s why my clients have optimal energy levels, healthy blood sugar levels, can achieve and maintain a healthy weight, and have a more enhanced overall wellbeing.
They eat real food!
They eat real food throughout the day!
And for some, this means two lunches. If they eat at Noon, they know they’re going to be hungry again at 3/4PM. Instead of starving until they eat dinner, they’ll eat a “second lunch”. Here are some terrific examples:
- Fruit and Cheese or Nut Butter: Pair an apple, pear or celery with string cheese or peanut butter or almond butter. The combination of protein, fat, and fiber will make you feel full and satisfied.
- Cheese-Stuffed Whole Grain Pita Pocket: Grab a whole-grain pita pocket and stuff it with 1/2 ounce part-skim ricotta cheese. The fiber and protein will help fill you up. Add some baby carrots and you have a great supply of vitamin A and beta carotene for healthy skin and mucus membranes, our immune system, and good eye health and vision.
- Turkey Roll-Ups: Lose the bread and roll up 1 ounce of sliced turkey in lettuce leaves with mustard, hummus, or a ½ tsp of light salad dressing. I think Boston bib lettuce is great for this. This light, crisp snack will get you through the late afternoon when hunger strikes.
Let’s work together. Sign up for my weekly email for more tips. If you want to experience optimal energy levels, healthy blood sugar levels, can achieve and maintain a healthy weight, and have a more enhanced overall well being call me today to schedule your free health history session.