This program is designed for pre-teens and teens, ages 10 to 17, along with their parent(s) or guardian(s). This program is designed to help pre-teens and teens develop lifelong healthy eating habits.
A six-session age-appropriate program emphasizing food and fitness, including:
- Initial One-Hour Consultation Session with Parent and Teen
- Personalized, age-appropriate nutrition plan for pre-teens and teens
- Review of home eating environment and habits
- Tips to manage weight while growing
- Portion management
- Techniques to avoid and/or manage pitfalls that can ruin your best intentions
- Mindful vs Emotional Eating
- Improve body image and self-image
- Building a healthy, positive relationship with food
- Enjoying social situations with food
- Simple strategies to increase fitness and activity level
- Encouraging motivational strategies
Ready to get started?
Let’s set up a free discovery session to discuss your goals!