Success is not a place at which one arrives, but rather the spirit with which one undertakes and continues the journey ~ Alex Noble
The most important gift you can give to yourself is the gift of health. Life can get crazy, but creating healthier habits is doable and the results are incredibly rewarding. Living a healthy lifestyle should be a fun, energizing, and achievable.
Each program is tailored to your individual needs and personal goals. Programs can run 3 months or 6 months. The more you time you spend developing, setting, and working to achieve your goals, the more success you will have in maintaining your goals. Each program will give you the opportunity to form positive lifestyle habits, and provide you with the tools to maintain these habits. Throughout each program, you will receive individual attention, continued guidance, and positive support. Each plan offers multiple sessions to help you determine where you are, where you want to be and what needs to be done to get there and includes:
- Two 60-minute sessions per month
- E-mail and Text support between sessions
- Computerized diet analysis three-day food record
- Recipes that are healthy, simple, and easy to prepare
- Tips and tricks to reach your nutrition, fitness, and overall wellness goals
- Food safety tips, like ‘how long should you store leftovers?’
- Counseling support to help you make healthy lifestyle changes
- Simple and informative handouts to increase your nutrition knowledge
- Explore how your sleep, physical activity, stress, relationships, work, and environment are connected to your overall state of wellness
- Learn how to honor your magnificent body with acceptance, forgiveness, love, respect, and self-care
- Access to my weekly blog and monthly newsletter with the latest nutrition, recipes, exercise, and wellness tips.
- My personal attention and commitment to your success
To learn more about these plans, contact me via form, e-mail or phone.
On-site sessions not practical? I can work with you through phone consultations, or on-line.