Insurance Plans Currently Accepted:
United Health Care
Insurance Often Covers Nutrition Counseling for Health Maintenance as well as Nutrition Counseling for people struggling with
- Weight gain, Weight loss, Weight Management
- IBS, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Migraines
- Chronic illness – such as Diabetes, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Chronic Kidney Disease, etc. – Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) is often covered. To find out if your insurance plan covers your visits, please CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME.
Out of Network Provider:
- If your insurance plan covers an “out of network” nutrition consultation, B3yond Nutrition, LLC will provide a receipt for services, which you can file with your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Insurance plans will also offer a Health Savings Account (HSA). You may use funds from this for your nutrition services, no matter what the reason for the visit.
Not Covered by Insurance:
• For uninsured/self-pay, feel free to CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME.
• No time to travel to your appointment?
• I offer virtual sessions on my GetHealthie Platform
GetHealthie Support includes:
• Daily support through the GetHealthie Platform is provided to help you reach your nutrition, fitness, or exercise goals and answer questions between counseling sessions
• Analysis of your food journal entries, exercise, and more is provided on a daily basis.
For pricing and budgeting, feel free to CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME.
Note: All Support follows HIPAA RULES to meet confidentiality requirements.